Abstract and Paper submission
In order to participate in the conference, you are invited to register and send the abstract (in English) to the e-mail address email@example.com by September 27, 2019. The accepted abstracts will be published in the scientific conference proceedings available on CD at the conference site. Abstract must be written by using standard template, and grammatically correct and clear.
There will be also possibility to publish papers from the Conference in one of the scientific journals listed below.
- Polish Journal of Environmental Studies (indexed in WOS, SCOPUS) - Publication fee is 30 EURO + 0% VAT per one page of manuscript for foreign and Polish Authors, respectively. The each Figure and each Table is considered as one page of manuscript. The printing of Figure in colour will be charge 60 EURO + 0%VAT.
- Journal of Water and Land Development (indexed in SCOPUS) - publication fee 175 €
- Journal of Ecological Engineering (indexed in WOS) - publication fee 200 €
- ACTA Scientiarum Polonorum, Formatio Circumiectus (indexed in WOS) - publication fee 130 €
- Acta Hydrologica Slovaca - no publication fee
- Acta Horticulturae et Regiotecturae - no publication fee
Full paper (manuscript) must be prepared according to instruction for authors of selected journal and send to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by September 27, 2019. Please be aware that manuscript sent after September 27, 2019 will not be published. Each manuscript will be reviewed by national and international reviewer in accordance with the journal rules. The members of the editorial board of journals have the right to reject manuscripts that clearly deviate from formats, styles and topics covered by selected journal.